July 2015 – 27th November 2015
The sewing was done over a two month period between mending and more creative stuff … then put aside until December got a bit closer, when I added the string ties, and hung it in the kitchen window.
Made from a panel for a wall hanging … I didn’t have room for another wallhanging, and liked it too much to give it away.
Quilted background by machine, cut the pieces apart and have clipped the edges … not game enough to wash them to make them shaggy until I have used them this first time. Maybe after Christmas before I put them away.
There is another shorter swag to put together when I find somewhere to hang it, plus the border bits which will be revealed shortly.